Technology never ceases to amaze and make us wonder. Or rather, the speed with which technology is developing and churning out wondrous gadgets and different advancements is the cause of amazement and wonder. And it seemingly happens right in front of our very eyes. There’s also an excitement to it all as we could only speculate and anticipate where it is all headed.
All this development is meant to make our life easier and much more convenient than it actually is. In fact, in addition to all of that, it could also be said that the technological evolution is making life much more entertaining for us. You can look at all the gadgets and consumer electronics products that have been introduced to the public as proof of all this.
Personally, I am quite elated and almost ecstatic with all of this development. I simply love trying out new gadgets and trying to find the best one that would suit my current lifestyle. My concern has always been to pursue the best technological marvels, well at least the ones that I could afford anyway, and then decide which would be the best for me.
I have been quite partial to the Apple products of recent years, the iPhone, the iPod, and of course the iPad. It all started with the iPhone, and my search for the best mobile phone available. When I was blown away by that product, I tried the other gadgets from the company and have been hooked by those, too. Now I am looking at another Apple product and I am wondering how to use Apple TV.
Apple TV and How to Use It
Apple TV is actually a digital media receiver that was developed and also sold by Apple and was designed to be able to play digital content that originated from the iTunes Store, You Tube, Netflix, NBA League Pass, MLB.tv, Flickr, and others.
Those who are wondering how it is used could use the following instructions:
• You need to have a high definition TV, as Apple TV requires an HDTV that has HDMI input/output that’s capable of projecting a 480p picture and 60/50 Hz refresh rate.
• Proceed to download the latest Apple iTunes software into your computer. Then make sure that the power of your wireless connection network is enough for supporting Apple TV.
• Get your HDMI cable and then connect the Apple TV module to the TV. Proceed to plug one end of the HDMI cable to the HDMI output jack of the Apple TV, and then plug the other end into the HDMI input jack of the TV.
• Next step would be to connect the Apple TV console to the wired Internet connection with the use of minimum required Ethernet cabling. Then plug the Apple TV console to the power source and then turn on the TV, console, and computer. Just select the appropriate input on the TV to view Apple TV.
• You will need to answer Apple TV’s set up questions. And then view the list of wireless networks that Apple TV presents and select the network. Enter IP address, password, router, subnet mask, and DNS address.
• You’ll need to open iTunes and then sync your iTunes library to your Apple TV.